13 November, 2020
Freshwater is a much -in-demand suburb featuring beautiful two storey homes for a great mix of families and professional couples.
Combine this with a sense of remoteness, plus the convenience of locality, easy distance to the CBD as well as Redlynch and Smithfield, is it any wonder why properties are in demand in Freshwater.
This home is very well maintained with beautiful, polished hardwood flooring, charming timber and slate features.
Your new family home awaits your personal touches to create your fashionable Freshwater abode.
• Upper level boasts an impressive entry statement and open plan living
• Kitchen with the bonus of gas cooking and dining area adjacent
• 3 bedrooms with built in robes and split system air-conditioning
• Spacious modern bathroom
• Full length covered balcony capturing cooling breezes, great mountain views and panoramic sunsets
• Ground level features a generous sized multipurpose rumpus room plus 4th bedroom or home office/study
• Second bathroom with separate toilet
• Ample lockable storage under stairway
• Large and inviting swimming pool
• Triple carports plus side access to the rear of this 865m2 block
In one of Cairns most sought after suburbs, close to all the local amenities and a short walk to Freshwater State School, this great property is sure to impress.
NOTE: At the time of publication this property was listed for sale. It may not be currently on the market. The agent may have this property or similar currently listed for sale.
View this listing or similar on the agent's website. Click HERE for more listings.
|Location: 116 Patersen St, Freshwater|
|Agency: First National Cairns|
|Inspect: Sat & Sun 11 - 11.30 Agency:|