22 October, 2021
Tully Caravan Park update
THE Tully Caravan Park has undergone some extensive renovations which will revitalise the park, make it a valuable asset for the community and help attract the tourists to our beautiful region.
Whilst there is work still to be completed, already the park has undergone:
● New sullage (grey water) and drainage points for up to 50 new caravan sites;
● Supplied power to 44 new powered caravan sites;
● Installed new water mains, hydrants and supply water to 50 new caravan sites;
● Upgraded and installed new sewer lines;
● Supplied and installed a new amenities block with nine toilets, nine showers and disabled access;
● Upgraded the camp kitchen with an amazing tropical edible garden; and
● Installed a large, communal fire pit.
Along with all the construction upgrades, Council is also rebranding the park by launching a new website and new logo. The fresh and modern look of the website and logo will assist in attracting visitors to the park.
Council would like to thank key contractors along with Council staff whom worked through some very challenging conditions over the last six months.
The first stage of the park is expected to open on 11 November, pending no weather delays. For further updates on the Caravan Park, follow Council on Facebook or our website.
The upgrades to the Tully Caravan Park are proudly funded by the Queensland Government’s Works for Queensland in association with the Cassowary Coast Regional Council.