25 August, 2020
Council helps local artists with grant writing
Local artists and arts and cultural groups are invited to register for a series of information sessions about applying for Regional Arts Development Fund (RADF) grants.
Cairns Regional Council is offering one-on-one sessions, by appointment, where potential applicants will receive advice and guidance from the Arts and Cultural Grants Coordinator (Council’s RADF liaison officer) ahead of the next Round funding allocation.
The one-hour sessions begin on Monday September 14 and will be held at the following libraries:
· Monday September 14 - Earlville Library, 10am to 3.30pm
· Tuesday September 15 - City Library, 10am to 3.30pm
· Wednesday September 16 - Smithfield Library, 10am to 2pm
· Thursday September 17 - Babinda Library, 10am to midday
· Monday September 21 - Earlville Library, 10am to 3.30pm
· Tuesday September 22 - City Library, 10am to 3.30pm
· Wednesday September 24 - Smithfield Library, 10am to 2pm
Registrations close Tuesday 8 September. Spaces are limited and bookings are essential. These can be made by contacting the Arts and Cultural Grants Coordinator (Council’s RADF liaison officer) on 074032 6603 or by email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
RADF is a partnership between the Queensland Government and Cairns Regional Council to support local arts and culture in regional Queensland.